SVP, Regional Investment Product Lead, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Limited
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 20719320
As a leading bank in Asia and a market leader in consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every stage of their lives. Our financial solutions are not only the best in class - they are made just for you.
We're seeking a dynamic candidate to lead the Capital Markets products team in our Regional Consumer Banking investment business. The candidate will work closely with consumer investment product teams across the region to grow their revenue by formulating clear multi-year product strategy, sourcing best-in-class products from internal and external counterparties as well as leveraging the product specialist & research expertise of PB product teams. The role also involves facilitating performance measurements to optimize sales effectiveness for Treasures & Retail segments. Product scope encompasses FX, Dual Currency Investments, Bonds, Structured Products, and Equities.
Responsibilities & Duties
1) To support the development & implementation of regional investment product proposition for Treasures & Retail segments while staying aligned to established regional Product, Portfolio & Advisory frameworks for higher Wealth segments.
2) To assist in the development of product initiatives to support product expansion, provide oversight on new product development including co-ordination of process, system enhancements and infrastructure development.
3) To work with countries to evaluate new product ideas and initiatives and collaborate with regional teams eg. Product Due Diligence, COO office to provide regional clearance before product ideas are submitted to Investment Product Council for approval.
4) To work with regional platform team to ensure key system implementations & enhancements are on track for delivery and explore future infrastructure developments.
5) To disseminate regional guidelines, practises and regulatory-related information to locations for adherence by local product teams.
6) To drive regional standardisation, alignment of processes & product development frameworks through knowledge transfers across the region.
7) To develop an annual business plan with management team to set goals, service expectations, market strategy, competitive advantage, profitability and revenue goals and track progress to plan.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years' experience demonstrating advanced understanding of Wealth Management products, services, solutions, industry requirements, and legal/regulatory requirements.
Have performed strategic business planning functions with the ability to quickly grasp and understand Bank's business and strategic goals and objectives. Prior experience in managing platform & systems implementation with working knowledge of technology developments would be a plus.
Candidate has to be meticulous, driven, analytical, appreciates processes and exhibits the ability to take charge, lead and drive all functions to deliver business objectives in a fast-paced service-focused environment.
University/graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or relevant discipline.
Ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal relationship skills, with an ability to carry himself/herself in senior executive meetings and presentations. The candidate should possess strong influencing skills with a collaborative mind-set as he/she will need to manage both external and internal stakeholders to achieve the regional investment product budget, and long-term strategy plans.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a positive environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.