S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
The Role: Service Delivery Management Associate
The Team: The WSO Service Delivery Management team is the primary point of contact for our clients. We ensure that all of our clients' needs are met by leveraging our industry expertise and product knowledge. Client Service is our #1 focus - we do what is necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
The Impact: The Service Delivery Management Associate is an expert on all things WSO. We connect and bridge the gap between clients, internal departments, and third parties alike. We are relied upon by investment professionals and industry leaders day in and day out.
What's in it for you: The Service Delivery Management team interacts with VPs, MDs, COOs, CFOs, and other industry leaders and experts on a daily basis. The team has a wide range of exposure across the Loans industry from Private Credit to BSLs. This is an opportunity to build and maintain relationships with senior-level decision makers while gaining valuable industry knowledge that's not taught in any school. You'll also pick up a wide variety of other skills related to things like Enterprise Data and Project Management.
- Managing day-to-day client inquiries including the orchestration of workflow and timely resolution between internal teams. Inquiry types include data reconciliation and validation, data delivery and logistics, mathematical in nature within the context of client servicing. Clients include Asset Managers, Banks, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, and Total Return Swap programs.
- Lead bi-weekly/monthly client calls and present KPI and metrics. Specifically responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with key senior-level decision makers and serving as the primary point of contact/voice of the client across internal departments.
- Preparing billing reports based on clients' contractual schedules. Includes the presentation of trend/profitability analysis to Senior Management and Finance.
- Processing in WSO Admin based on the information provided by client as needed (new borrowings, increases, rollovers, pay downs, commitment reductions, interest, fees etc.) and investigating discrepancies when necessary.
- Reviewing system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities and handling exception items.
- Interacting with clients to gather all pertinent information/details in order to reflect details accurately in the system.
What We're Looking For
Equivalent to BA/BS in Finance, Business, or Related field.
Good interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
Demonstrated computer proficiency and working knowledge of various software applications.
Ability to work in a team environment with emphasis on collaboration with clients and internal teams.
At least 2 years of experience in a client facing role.
Experience working with the Loan asset class.
Critical Thinking. Ability to research and resolve complex issues by utilizing the resources at hand.
Proficiency with Wall Street Office (WSO)
This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Grade/Level ( relevant for internal applicants only ): 8
The Location: Dallas, TX.
Compensation/Benefits Information: S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $49,000 to $57,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
Equal Opportunity Employer S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.