My client is a fast-growing fund management firm investing in publicly-traded equities globally using a disciplined responsible value investing strategy across global equity markets.
As the Head of Sales and Client Relations, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our business by leading the sales and client relations team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic initiatives to expand our client base, foster strong relationships with existing clients, and achieve sales targets.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of financial markets, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record in sales within the fund management industry.
* Develop and implement effective sales strategies to acquire new clients and achieve revenue targets.
* Have experience of marketing UCITS strategies, including the specific requirements to make sales, open new markets and channels in Europe.
* Identify and prospect potential clients through various channels, including networking events, referrals, and market research.
* Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the firm's offerings.
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities, and establish and maintain strategic partnerships to drive business growth with a focus on wealth managers and IFAs in the UK Client Relations
* Build and maintain strong trust-based relationships with existing clients, understanding their investment goals, and ensuring client satisfaction.
* Act as the primary point of contact for key clients, addressing their needs and concerns promptly and effectively.
* Work closely with internal and external teams, including portfolio management, operations, and fund administrators to ensure seamless client experiences.
* Develop and execute innovative marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and market positioning.
* Oversee the creation of compelling campaigns and content.
* Prepare regular reports on sales performance, client retention, and market trends for senior leadership.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in sales and business development within asset management
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
* Have a network of relationships with wealth managers and IFA firms in the UK:
* Strong understanding of financial markets, investment products, and client needs.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.