| The CSG Relationship Manager is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. |
- Calls on clients to deepen relationships and proactively owns, responds to, uncovers and anticipates future needs, roadblocks or risks and expectations
- Introduces solutions to clients in building and strengthening an effective portfolio;
- Works with product specialists and subject matter experts to structure innovative and customized solutions that meet clients' individual needs
- Works closely with Case Manager on the on-boarding and retention of clients, ensuring the appropriate "Know Your Client" (KYC) and other compliance deliverables are met;
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet;
- Maximizes client experience by proactive sharing markets updates, trend and intelligence;
- Drives innovation in the solutions we provide clients and further developing our business where necessary and appropriate
- Execution of strategic initiatives launched centrally at all levels (Group, Bank, commercial market and EIB)
- Networks with clients to identify avenues for new business opportunities;
- Administrate the credit relationship of the client, coordinating and supervising the entire process, ensuring the proper application of policies and institutional processes
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all time
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of banking and investment products and process as well as a track record of providing sound banking and financial advice and solutions to clients
- Demonstrates sound credit skills by being able to structure more complex deals, which can include capital market transactions
- Demonstrates advanced level of Early Warning Detection skills
- Demonstrates advanced credit skills; able to structure all type of credit deals
- Ability to work effectively in team setting
- Ability to coordinate multi-functional teams to provide an exceptional client experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (e.g. negotiation, consultative skills, leadership)
- Ability to work under pressure while making sound decisions
- Highly focused, able to rapidly identify key priorities, clearly communicate the priorities
- A proactive approach in looking for ways in strengthening business relationship with clients, delivers a simple, secure and seamless client experience
- Passion for creating new business opportunities with existing clients and able to demonstrate innovative approaches to meeting clients' needs.
- Ability to embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience we deliver for our clients
- Able to quickly adapt priorities based on the latest data insights
- Bachelor's/University degree, Masters degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Commercial and Business Sales
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting