| Location: London UK |
Grade: 10 (for internal use only)
The Role: Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Experience & Insights, the Customer Insights Analyst collects, analyses, and communicates customer insights to SPGICI Executives and teams. It is a high-profile role that helps our leaders and colleagues understand our clients' needs and preferences. We seek an exceptional communicator with advanced analytical skills and curiosity about the global commodity trade.
The Impact: The reports and infographics you will produce will be regularly read by the SPGICI President and the Management Committee and will shape our Customer Experience strategy and design. You will provide our company with contextualized, data-driven, and actionable customer insights which accelerate commercial growth and inform strategic and operational business priorities.
In this role: You will be responsible for synthesizing insights from different qualitative and quantitative sources of customer information and leading transformation projects aimed at business growth via improved customer experience.
- D ata visualization, web design, market/customer segmentation, marketing analytics, and data science skills
- Experience with Voice of the Customer programs, Customer Data Platforms
- Growth marketing or marketing analytics experience
- Strong professional network in research and/or commodities markets
About the S&P Global Commodity Insights (SPGCI)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence colleagues across all organizational ranks and geographies
- A university degree in any discipline, and 3-5 years of progressive professional experience in a writing, advisory, strategy, or analytical role
- Passion for learning, Intellectual curiosity, kindness, and exceptional work ethic
S&P Global Commodity Insights, a division of S&P Global, is a $1.8 bn market leader in Price Benchmarks, Data, Analytics, Workflow Solutions, Advisory& Events for the global commodity markets. For over 100 years, we've been a trusted connector that brings together thought leaders, market participants, governments, and regulators to co-create solutions that lead to global economic progress. Vital to navigating Energy Transition, S&P Global Commodity Insights' coverage includes oil and gas, power, chemicals, metals, agriculture, and shipping.
For more information, please visit www.spglobal.com/commodity-insights/en
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 282927
Posted On: 2023-03-06
Location: London, United Kingdom