| S&P Global Market Intelligence |
The Role: Market Intelligence EMEA Operations Rotational Graduate
The Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
The Team: The EMEA Operations team comprises of multiple divisions including Cash Recon, Loan Closing, WSO Processing, Agency Services, SDM and Compliance Services. The team is involved in multiple aspects of the WSO offering.
The Impact: Working closely with the Client you will be the main point of contact for clients - investigating issues, providing timely responses and reconciling data.
What's in it for you:
- Cross function training
- Understanding of WSO Systems
- In-depth knowledge of CLOs
- Working with a dynamic team, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
- Working closely with internal teams to investigate breaks/client queries
- Ensuring data accurately recorded in WSO systems
- Learning multiple functions through a rotational onboarding plan
- Utilizing internal systems to monitor resolution of client queries
- Liaising with clients verbally and electronically
- Attending client meeting as required
- You will have good attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and with your team
- Naturally inquisitive, able to carry out investigations independently and provide summary of issues/proposed resolutions
- Organized in approach to work, ability to prioritize conflicting deadlines
We're now hiring for 2023 full time roles. We're looking for final year students who are working towards a bachelor's or master's degree (or equivalent), and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2023.
To be eligible for our UK Graduate positions you must have the right to work full-time now and in the future. We currently do not offer visa sponsorship; however, we do run our programs in several locations across the globe and welcome you to consider those that are relevant to you.
How to apply
Submit your online application, which should include your CV, along with a short cover letter/motivational statement in one attachment (we suggest around 300 words). We want to hear more about you; why you're interested in joining S&P Global, and why you're interested in being considered for the role/s you have applied for.
Application and assessment process
The assessment process that follows is designed to ensure you can learn more about us, showcase your skills and find a role that is right for you.
Apply by submitting your CV and cover letter, ensuring your graduation month and year are clearly stated.
Screening stage. In most locations, this screening stage will be in the form of a telephone interview.
The final stage will consist of interviews with the hiring teams. You may be considered for multiple suitable roles throughout this process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 282426
Posted On: 2023-02-16
Location: Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom