| Job Description: |
You will join the Equity Derivatives Trade management technology team in Singapore, specializing in supporting the trade capture & life cycling platforms used by Global Equity Derivatives business. This team is a key partner to the markets business and has been a major contributor to its success.
As a senior developer you will work together with front office, operations, product development teams and members of the development team to provide solutions that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, and enable the business to expand. You will have experience in building high-performing, scalable and enterprise-grade applications adopting best-in-class engineering practices. These are high profile applications that offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership of functional components. You'll work in a collaborative, respecting, trusting and diverse environment that encourages creative thinking and critical problem solving that are best in class, to serve our clients globally.
- Working with the team to define the architecture, design, development, code review, testing and maintenance of applications.
- Design and implement scalable applications and services with a solid focus on quality, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Write testable code following clean coding and SOLID design principles.
- Perform code reviews and contribute to overall quality, maintainability and testability of software developed.
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Be a self-starter and plan/schedule own work for tasks and projects, implement functionality without direct supervision.
- Work closely with clients and stakeholders to define feature requirements and deliver a product that materially impacts the business and improves the end user experience.
- Work closely with teams to form good working culture and continuously adapt to different working environment.
- At least 7 years of software development experience.
- Strong knowledge on Java 8, Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and restful web services including its data interchange format/definition such as XML, JSON.
- Strong experience in distributed caching technologies like Apache Ignite or similar.
- Familiar with different persistent storage technologies such as RDMS (Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle) and NoSQL.
- Solid experience working with source code management tools - Git or Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of clean coding principles.
- Good understanding of code quality measurements using tools like Sonar and able to implement design and implement unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A team-player who is comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity and problem solving
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives products & product lifecycle
- Experience working with UI frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience working with OpenShift / Kubernetes or other cloud platforms
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting