| Location |
Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy providing first class customer service and building customer relationships?
We're looking for a Front Office Support Analyst, within the Market Intelligence Solutions Division to:
- Dig into complex business and system problems using your expertise as a Front Office Systems Analyst
- Exceed customer expectations and deliver clear, practical solutions
- Provide guidance to clients on how to use thinkFolio, EDM and other applications
- Design and test software changes to support the growing needs of our customers
- Deliver user training in person and remotely
- Guide users on best practice
You will be working in the Financial Services Solution Support Team in Sydney as part of a global solution support team covering several Financial Service Applications. You will work with clients globally in response to their day-to-day enquiries splitting your time between supporting and advising clients. A large part of the role is to provide email and telephone support to our clients. Support may be as simple as answering a question on how to find a specific function, or as complex as finding the root cause of a problem in the full end to end flow of data through the applications in their specific Solution.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in Buy-side Front Office systems including modelling, order management and data management systems
- Prior experience of customer facing support in complex financial systems
- Experience of thinkFolio and EDM would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- University degree or equivalent
- Naturally inquisitive and passionate about problem solving
- Adept at building and maintaining trusted and credible relationships with colleagues and external clients at all levels
- Organised, self-motivated and thrive in a customer facing role
- Friendly office with flexibility for home working
- Supportive, collaborative team focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Opportunities to expand and grow in an evolving role
We are happy to consider requests to work flexibly. Please talk to us at interview about the type of flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Boundaries belong on maps, not in your work. Start every day at IHS Markit with the excitement of what's next, by working with people from across the globe on interesting, cutting-edge projects and gaining once-in-a-lifetime learning experiences. It is easy to be passionate and invested in your work here, knowing you are causing an effect for some of the world's most influential companies. You'll get to be hands-on with, and see the direct impact, of your work. Career satisfaction just comes with the territory here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 284002
Posted On: 2023-03-17
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia