| PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives - regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients. |
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
Company Overview PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with more than 2,200 professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the Hong Kong admin team to support multi-function teams (approx. 15 employees). This is a very multifaceted role which requires a hand-on approach, excellent organisational skills and an aptitude for problem solving.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
- Coordinating & scheduling Client Meetings -
- Coordinate client meetings for managers and handlethe scheduling, agenda preparation & circulation, meeting materials preparation, meals/refreshments and other logistics such as conference call dial in and VC connections. ; prepare meeting materials as needed;
- Coordination of the Global Visitors schedules
- Maintaining calendars - Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable of the managers & teams calendarsand ensuring the global PIMCO calendars and local calendars are consistent
- Scheduling Client Meetings in global offices - coordinate with assistants in global offices tofacilitate in the smooth set up & running of the meetings.
- Preparation of any travel agendas and meeting materials.
- Video/audio conference setup among global offices
- Travel and hotel booking - know the travel policy and ensure that policies are adhered to i.e.hotels within budget, class of travel etc., booking of flight & hotel for the team, ground transportation, preparation of travel itineraries.
- Expense reports and reimbursements - Process expense reports through the Concur system ;monitor and track managers' expenses until reimbursement; Reconcile monthly credit card statements to all expenses on time
- Filing and organizing administrative paperwork
- Maintenance and update of compliance registers and invoice processing for Legal & Compliance and Operations (Counselink and Readsoft)???General admin as part of the Hong Kong Assistants team
- Formatting of internal/external Powerpoint presentations
- Position Requirements
- 3 + year's experience
- Highly organised with effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate, advanced Powerpoint is essential
- Demonstrate above average interpersonal communications
- Possess the ability to work effectively with others
- Demonstrate proficiency with technological tools
- Focus on specific goals, and demonstrate a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- Foster a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed/required
- In addition to displaying a strong commitment to PIMCO's culture, values and approach, personal characteristics for this role include:
- Flourish in a challenging, fast-paced, professional environment with frequent shifts in priorities as business needs dictate
- Maintaining a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail; ensuring that the workproduct is delivered completed, accurately, and on time
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional organisational and programme management skills, including the ability to manage a large number of on-going initiatives
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.