| Job Purpose: |
The role of ECM and Digital Capabilities Lead (C14), is a specialist digital-first marketer that will work on the marketing strategy by:
- driving lifecycle marketing, personalizing customer communications and positively guiding clients through different stages of their customer journey,
- growing digital sales revenue across multiple business units (Retail, Cards and Loans),
- deepening client engagement on Citi digital channels to build long-term loyalty among Citi client base and reduce churn,
- leveraging internal and external data to analyze activities and make recommendations to optimize marketing efforts.
This individual will function as the COE lead and act as the subject matter expert on SEO, SEM, MarTech and AdTech tools and platforms to build, run, measure, and manage marketing campaigns, drive organic and paid leads for new-to-bank and existing-to-bank clients. You will partner closely with the DM team and drive efforts to cross-sell and upsell, build communications programs around customer segments and personas. You will oversee CRM, content marketing, email marketing, CRE, push marketing, crisis and fraud communications, social, organic, and paid media management and govern the pre-login content management system for Citibank SG domain and post login content management for Citibank SG Mobile App. This individual will also need to work shoulder-to-shoulder with the DCX team to drive deeper engagement with Citi Mobile App and drive adoption of proprietary tools and features.
Drive our Push & Pull strategy
- To grow revenue and engagement among existing clients, across multiple business units (Retail, Cards and Loans)
- To deliver against forecast of select focus products/services across all businesses and identify sales optimization strategies
- This would include focusing on products/services, across all businesses (credit cards, loans and retail investments and insurance)
- Define target audience segments that maximize impact for upsell and x-sell opportunities
- Define and develop the communication strategy, positioning and best-in-class creative, identify opportunities to test, optimize and scale up successful marketing initiatives
- Enhance retention of newly acquired NTB and NTC customers with appropriate offers based on their segments, holding and propensity
- Embed digital and mobile as an enabler across our bank wide campaigns where possible to drive more organic traffic, buyers, engagers, and observers to our digital channels
MBOL Post-login Content Management System
- Manage bank wide mobile offers and campaign requests with the PMs and TCS
- Oversee the governance of the content management process
- Oversee the offer prioritization for all marketing and servicing banners
- Oversee front office communications and training of new MBOL widgets, functionality and enhancement implementations to drive adoption
- Recommend sales tactics, including A/B testing, flash sales to optimize sales opportunities based on data-backed analysis
- Oversee front office adoption of new MBOL MarTech tools and tactics, including adobe target, TJ banner enhancement
- Work with Data & Analytics to generate insights of the Mobile campaigns and shared on various push pull forums and our monthly push pull achievement bulletin
Digital Banking Proposition & Engagement
- To scale our digital banking (Citi mobile and online) proposition as a client engagement and sales engine for our cards and retail business in Singapore.
- This includes overseeing the digital banking ongoing "Banking That Moves With You" brand and content campaign to drive both preference, engagement and incremental uplifts in sales opportunities for Citi Singapore consumer market.
- To oversee and connect the dots on Citi's digital channels proposition and client engagement, new mobile servicing and functionality releases, bank-wide awards promotion, and client communications management.
- Partner with the client marketing, channel optimization and demand generation peers to ensure a connected, one-voice approach on our digital and mobile banking brand proposition and campaign strategy
- Partner DCM team to curate a roadmap of both functional, servicing and engagement releases, and align on priorities that will help achieve our digibank brand and client engagement objectives
- Define target audience segments that maximise impact of marketing activities, including servicing level engagement campaigns to ramp up 30/60/90 days mobile and digital users, buyers, engagers and observers, new mobile app downloads and returning users.
- Help manage brand preference for digital banking as best in class for both cards and retail customers
Fraud and Crisis Communications
- Lead the communications strategy for our monthly, always-on fraud educational initiatives
- Manage the overall campaign calendar across multiple channels including mobile, online, social, push, and email.
- Oversee the agile activation of client crisis communications as and when needed to protect our reputation and manage customers and public sentiment, especially on Citi's social media pages.
- Partner with fraud, legal and compliance, corporate communications, Digital Channel Experience, and Data & Analytics teams to ensure seamless communications of fraud educational messages
- Project manage the bank-wide client communications refresh, managing across 10 business lines with a content, channel and customer journey review of over 750 variations of communications pieces
- Oversee monthly prioritizations and onboarding of marketing campaigns on our citi online, ATM, and media walls, working with the cards, loans and retail banking marketing managers and their product managers for timely activations
MarTech, AdTech, Digital Capabilities Best-in-Class Adoption
- To lead the training and adoption of new digital marketing technologies for the business
- To oversee Citi's transition to Adobe Experience Manager as our Content Management System (CMS), set up custom audience list, backend synchronization with media buying Trade Desk.
- To partner with DM as we transition to Pega, customer relationship management (CRM) system to plan and execute campaigns
- To lead the paid media pixel migration on Facebook Business Manager
- To manage AppsFlyer integration into Citi MBOL, to drive conversion and create seamless user experience
- To be the SME on digital media platforms such as Google, FB, Instagram and LinkedIn
- To be the SME on SEO and SEM
- To identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP and funnel performance (analytics)
- To keep abreast of new and emerging marketing resources, techniques and technologies that would be relevant for your business, vet them and test as appropriate
Pre-login Content Management System
- To be the PMO of Citi's Pre-login content
- All LOBs content requests to be channeled via DSM COE lead, ensuring proper governance by liaising with regional DSM, L&C, CBORC, BPOs.
- To lead the MCA/ACRMs for CSL
- To ensure all content adhere to the brand guidelines and manage relationship with Xerago
- To generate pre-login analytics and insights to drive optimization
Content and Social Media Strategy
- Oversee social media monitoring through iSentia and crisis comms actions needed, working with Citiphone, Citi social media support team and the Fraud and Crisis Comms Assistant Manager and Social Media Manager to address public sentiments
- Conduct reviews and analysis based on iSentia's monitoring reports to identify topical themes that will form useful insights for Citi's Content Strategy and
- Responsible for campaign set up and creation in social channels
- Campaign monitoring and reporting, working with agencies and internal campaign leads to optimize
- Develop & implement Citi SG content strategy to generate demand and leads
- Launch of Citi SG content hub 'Life and Money', targeted to go live in Q1 2023. End-to-end accountability, from UX design, setting up backlinks to improve SEO ranking, to managing the editorial calender.
- Design and develop the overall content calendar for our content hub, working across all LOBs and liaising with L&C.
Team Management Responsibilities
- Build, coach and mentor a high performing marketing team
- Lead the training and adoption of marketing technologies across the DSM function
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Agency, Partners and Resource management
- Manage third party creative and media agencies to execute and deliver best in class marketing programs to optimize our marketing ROI, and synchronize the delivery of our bank's customer value proposition in the market
- Work with Regional Marketing counterparts to ensure alignment on priorities and market execution of regionally-steered initiatives and best practice
Risk and Control Management
- Implement and manage a robust process around governance of Sales & Marketing, including but not limited to paid media, advertising and marketing technology, agency documentation, media buying protocol and approval workflow management
- Ensure that risks such as fraud, information security, AML, Legal are reviewed and approved prior to roll-out
- Manage the end-to-end MCA process including leading the Annual Risk Assessment for the team and working with CBORC to automate MCA testing where possible.
- Partner with CBORC, regional CGW, internal business and controls team to achieve identify key, new, and emerging risks in the marketing, marketing technology and advertising technology environment, providing a broad spectrum of insights on key drivers, controls to mitigate ranging from checks and balances, systemic controls, audit, and governance.
Job Family Group:
Digital & Social Media Marketing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting