| PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives - regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients. |
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,000 employees in 20 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
Account Managers have a broad range of responsibilities that include building and developing client relationships, monitoring portfolios & communicating strategies, providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions, outlining the firm's current outlook and strategy, developing investment objectives, and educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies, products and services. In addition, Account Managers contribute to the Firm's overall investment strategy and economic outlook development process.
Career Development, Training and Mentoring
The PIMCO Fundamentals training programme will provide you with the skills, knowledge and relationships that will prepare you to succeed in your role. Formal and informal training will continue throughout your time at PIMCO, creating a rigorous learning environment. In addition, you will gain extensive exposure to industry experts within Account Management as well as other functional teams across the firm. Mentoring is a critical component of your success; you will be teamed with a seasoned professional who will provide guidance and mentorship throughout the programme.
Desired candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- To promote PIMCO's full range of products to external clients through personal presentation and one to one client meetings
- Work in partnership with marketing, PR, sales support, product specialists and portfolio managers to ensure comprehensive, consistent and impactful coverage of the target market
- Maintain client records and establish longstanding on-going relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Provide an outstanding client experience through a focus on client needs at all times in line with the Company's TCF policy and is flexible when trying to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure that all compliance, audit and legal requirements are met and business is conducted in line with practice, taking appropriate action where necessary.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
- Fluent German language skills required
- Strong knowledge of investments and financial markets, especially in fixed income & alternatives
- CFA / MBA qualification desirable, IMC / undergraduate degree minimum requirement
- Excellent relationship management and presentation skills
- A deep knowledge of DACH market would be a plus
- A good understanding of DACH regulatory backdrop, capital markets and investment concepts
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong work ethic - enjoys working at pace, self-motivated, happy to be given a high level of autonomy, be accountable for actions and able to operate in a team environment
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.