| Who we are looking for |
Cube Application Manager will be the primary contact for day to day management of the vendor relationship, liaising with relevant IT teams at State Street (i.e. Global Technology Services (GTS), Archer), and interacting with our global stakeholder community. The Administrator will be responsible for developing and implementing a variety of procedures and processes for managing and overseeing our regtech vendor, Cube. These policies and procedures would focus on vendor management (e.g., SLAs, Archer Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) processes, reporting), user access provisioning and periodic reviews, system enhancements, jurisdictional profile updates, and ongoing training and guidance daily to the enterprise wide user community. Additionally, the Cube System Administrator would develop and implement the controls and processes required by Global Technology Services for a SaaS technology as a business owner. The Administrator would interact globally with our global stakeholders and vendor contacts and would ideally be located in the United Kingdom (London, Edinburgh), or Poland (Krakow, Gdansk)
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Cube Application Manager you will
- Liaise with the GTS contacts for support around managing SaaS applications and complying with the technology requirements (i.e. ISO, ISRMP)
- Project manage integration with Archer- defining business requirements, system functionality, and developing a project plan
- Implementing a process to document and define system issues or required system enhancements to be prioritized and acted upon with management and the vendor, as well as a process to test and approve system changes or enhancements
- Define and document procedures and controls for updating the taxonomy/ontology or jurisdictional profiles for jurisdictions/regulators
- Provide training and materials to end users (i.e. setting up dashboards, queries, etc) leveraging Cube materials and assistance
- Document all key controls in Archer as necessary as they are designed
- Manage Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) processes in Archer and with Procurement
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- High level of initiative and ownership of responsibilities, sense of urgency, and proactiveness to gain a thorough understanding of all regulatory requirements and associated deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to interact comfortably and professionally with upper level executives and all levels of corporate management and gain consensus on key decisions
- Flexibility, adaptable to change and willing to learn and develop new processes, controls and systems
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Banking or Financial Services industry with an understanding of regulatory obligations and regulatory change management
- Experience implementing vendor technology solutions and strong knowledge and understanding of Information Technology controls and processes
What we offer
*The below benefits refer to the main job location in UK*
- Non-contributory pension scheme (we will pay 6% into your pension if you are 30 and 9% if you are 30+. The pension does not require a contribution from you).
- Private Medical Insurance - Single person Private Medical Insurance with AXA paid for by State Street.
- Long Term Disability Cover
- 26 days holidays at Officer level or after 3, 4, 5 years' service increasing a day a year
- One additional day in lieu for birthdays
- Annual season ticket loan
- Long Term disability and Life Assurance.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in the State Street bonus scheme
- Travel Insurance
- Critical Illness cover
- Dental Insurance
- Personal Accident Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Holiday Buy/Sell scheme
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers