Job Description Summary
Are you looking for an internship opportunity to use your passion for sustainability, climate change, and clean energy to help national clients reach their ESG goals? If so, we have exciting opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing ESG team.
Cushman & Wakefield is seeking an intern for spring and summer 2023. The successful candidate will join our ESG team and receive on-the-job training in a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities needed for a career in the ESG industry. This program prepares you for the transition to the professional work environment, fosters camaraderie among peers while exposing the participants to different areas of work in ESG and across Cushman & Wakefield, contributing to work on different client services, laying the foundation for your ESG career.
We offer positions out of any of our C&W offices. Interns are expected to work 2-3 days a week in the office. The successful candidate will work up to 15 hours per week during the spring semester and transition up to 40 hours per week during the summer .
The hourly rate for this position is $18.00 per hour.
Essential Job Functions: (see below for example of language)
- Utilize Excel skills for data entry and related tasks.
- Learn to use ENERGY STAR's Portfolio Manager tool.
- Assist in preparing information, marketing, and research materials.
- Take notes and memos during meetings.
- Run general client-related errands.
- Contribute to documents, drafts, reports, and input data.
- Research and gather information on a variety of topics including emerging technologies, potential clients, and energy policies.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and updating company calendars.
- Shadow multiple positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Update and post supervised social media and website content.
- Perform all other duties as needed and assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skill
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (strong skills working in Excel preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without close supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Education and Experience
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.