| Overview of Citi: |
Citi is a world-leading global bank. We have approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. We provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. We enable clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Citi Belfast is one of the largest employers in Northern Ireland with a diverse and talented team of over 3000 people from over 40 different nationalities across our four Belfast offices.
We are the only global investment bank operating in Northern Ireland. Every day, our local experts interact with global teams in over 100 countries developing and supporting next-generation technology solutions for the enterprise and delivering critical services to the bank and its customers, to make sure we are a stronger and safer organization for our clients.
You will have a truly global reach, which will provide you with new experiences and development opportunities right here in Belfast's iconic Titanic Quarter.
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position, you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) and Cross Product Technology team (CPT) is looking for you to join our team. Our organization owns application Development and support for Citi Commercial Bank, through our global and diverse team of more than 1,000 people positioned across over 10 global sites. Our technologists strive to deliver differentiating platforms that offer world class client experience. Our focus has been to continuously strengthen the management of our technology infrastructure and platforms through pro-active internal controls, governance, and reporting capabilities.
The Technology Control Officer will support the Cross Product and Citi Commercial Bank business lines within ICG Technology. You will support all Risk and Control activities required by first line of defense in collaboration with the application team and the technology management globally
Qualifications and Experience:
- Establishing strong working relationships with Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk Management teams.
- Engagement with application owners and management to ensure Risk and Control issues and initiatives are addressed timely, working with partner functions as required. This will include Issue and CAP management, End of Vendor Support, Production Access Control, Vulnerability assessments, SDLC documentation compliance, Engagement Form submission, Functional Account management, CoB tests of applications, entitlement reviews - EERS, DB compliance exceptions (FortiDB), SSH trust public key exceptions, Citi SSO, Export license, Employee Due Diligence reviews, Third Party management, and Cross Border Data Clearance
- Engage with application owners and management team to define corrective action plans and monitor progress to ensure R&C issues and initiatives are addressed timely.
- Assist in completing MCA activities, including quarterly assessments and annual reviews
- Assist in proactively identifying control deficiencies through self-assessment testing (MCA
- Help the team to perform and report on trend analysis, identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Assist in prepare and present Risk & Control activities through regular Partner Forums and Senior Management meetings
- Provide support with Ad-hoc reports and varied attestation activities across CCB / CPT LOBs
- Work as a close partner during Internal audit and support timely evidence review & submission
- Closely monitor and track open issues and timely flag for remediation
- On - going support for actively tracking Open caps, review the closure evidence and driving timely closures
- Arranging periodic process deep dives and proactively reporting potential red flags to management
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or work experience equivalent
- Significant experience in Technology Risk is a must.
- Awareness and execution of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Managers Control Assessment (MCA), or other technology control self-assessment processes is an advantage.
- Experience in Internal Audit preferred.
- Previous experience performing root cause analysis and lesson learned assessment activities.
- Strong analytical capabilities to process and translate large data sets into a concise story for multiple stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Ability to independently manage transformation efforts and/or key initiatives from start to finish.
- Superior communication, facilitation, and consensus-building skills
- Organizational awareness with ability to influence stakeholders to achieve results
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented environment
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills
- Industry certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP would be an advantage
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Intelligence
What we Offer
- Consults with users and clients to solve issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems, and industry standards; recommends solutions.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations.
- Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
We work hard to have a positive financial and social impact on the communities we serve. In turn, we put our employees first and provide the best-in-class benefits they need to be well, live well and save well.
We'll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decisions, and allow you to choose which benefits suit you and your personal life best.
Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
Highlights to our core benefits include:
Citi Belfast also champions diversity within our workforce, which helps us be well and live well together. We have over 40 different nationalities in our Northern Ireland offices, are a vocal supporter of LGBTQ+ rights, and are proud to have 47% of our leadership team made up of individuals who identify as women.
- Award winning pension
- On-site health services
- Private medical insurance packages to suit your personal circumstances
- Paid parental leave
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 27 Days plus bank holidays; increasing with tenure
We encourage and lead inclusivity through our Pride, Disability, Multicultural, Families Matter, and Women affinity networks that are run by and for, Citi Belfast colleagues; providing them with the support they need in their personal and professional journeys and supplying them with the tools to help educate colleagues on all things related to each network to help us work better together.
Job Family Group:
Risk Management -------------------------------------------------
Operational Risk ------------------------------------------------------
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting