| Overview |
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
At Pershing X, we are revolutionizing the wealth industry tech stack. We do what it takes to solve big challenges. Our team is a mix of diverse talent: we have seasoned experts who know how to leverage the resources of our parent company and the challenges we need to address for our clients, and we've added new faces who come with a range of industry experience and new ideas. We think outside the box, we are disciplined and focused, and most importantly, we are humble and curious.
We are looking for a Data Platform Product Manager who will drive industry change by addressing data infrastructure challenges for enterprise clients. This product will offer cloud-based solutions that accelerate our customers' digital transformation and amplify the value of data used by advisors and the firms that serve them. You will own the delivery of our external cloud-based platform, giving clients private access to infrastructure and tools to procure, combine, manage, analyze, and publish data leveraging the full Pershing X data catalogue and any additional data sources clients use to run their business.
- Own the successful delivery of the product by understanding the business and identifying significant opportunities to help clients create and capture value through our offering
- Define a product roadmap that defines our north star while sequencing and delivering features that incrementally increase the value to customers as we work toward our ideal end state
- Drive stakeholder support and client adoption by creating and socializing a product narrative that simplifies the complex and makes our product more accessible to more buyers
- Set product milestones and monitor measures of success to clearly demonstrate incremental progress and alignment of product initiatives to strategic objectives
- Execute on priorities by leading a cross-functional agile team toward targeted outcomes, raising risks and dependencies, removing barriers, and making necessary trade-offs to successfully deliver the right things
- You are a leader with senior level product experience of 10+ years
- You understand the business of data and have 3-5 years delivering data products
- You are transformational and capable of leading a cross-functional agile team that will rally around your vision to achieve measurable outcomes
- You are disciplined and laser-focused on execution with the ability to demonstrate past successes
- You are empathetic and can put yourself in the shoes of the customer to identify opportunities to innovate and deliver solutions that improve the way our clients work
- You are data-driven with experience analyzing complex, large-scale datasets to make business decisions
- You are collaborative and know you can achieve more by supporting larger organizational initiatives or leveraging others' initiatives to drive your product forward
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this position is expected to be between $96,000 and $212,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis, including as to experience and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.