| At RiverSource, we take pride in providing a personalized experience every step of the way. |
We are looking to hire a Manager, Elite Practice Insurance Consulting (EPIC). In this role you will have the opportunity to advise top practices, mentoring them on the use of protection solutions. As EPIC Manager, you will assist advisors and their practices in crafting an end-to-end insurance sales and operations process encompassing case identification, development, meeting preparation, submitting new business, tracking and placing new business, and servicing policies.
- Work closely with advisor and their office staff to provide training on the process of selling, submitting, monitoring and placing insurance business.
- Build a repeatable process with the office staff and advisor.
- Act as a liaison between Ameriprise Financial Advisors, wholesaling and underwriting to facilitate business and a positive experience for the advisor and client.
- Assess the efficiency of the program. Recommend additional strategies and improvements to the program and leverage best practices.
- Recruit advisors to the EPIC program by collaborating with wholesalers and wholesaling and field leaders to identify advisors with adequate practice structure and opportunity for more insurance business.
- Lead sales practices in a tractable manner. Complete required coursework in order to maintain compliance with state and federal regulations and licenses.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Series 6 and Series 63/66
- Resident State Securities & Resident Insurance License (Health, Life & Variable) or ability to acquire within 90 days of hire.
- 5 to 7 years proven experience, with minimum 3 years of Insurance related experience.
- In-depth product and strategy expertise (Life Insurance and Disability Insurance).
- Experience working for or with Advisor practices.
- Ability to build, lead, and manage relationships.
- Ability to work across multiple functions, roles and levels.
- Independent self-starter with strong communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of CRM, Status Manager, Financial Planning tools and systems
- Knowledge of Financial Planning Principles
About Our Company
RiverSource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to solutions that create a road map for their future. At RiverSource we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with RiverSource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.