Enterprise Risk team helps clients identify and address key risk areas that encompasses governance and regulatory, operations, technology and security, and environmental, while building the agility to timely and sustainably respond. We leverage technology and integrate upside, downside and outside risks to drive strategic value for our clients and help them build and maintain trust with their stakeholders in a rapidly changing risk landscape.
As a manager/ senior associate, you will be participating and/or leading engagements to identify key risk areas and perform assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and organization???s governance processes in addressing these risks.?? You will also support the identification of control enhancements in addition to operational and compliance process improvement and transformation opportunities which includes helping with designing the future of controls.
EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
Our structured career framework means you???ll continue to develop, whatever level you???re at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you???ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities as a manager on the Government & Public Sector (GPS) team include serving as a key resource in managing the day-to-day activities in support of building relationships throughout the Government & Public Sector while driving growth and delivery activities.?? You???ll involve in new business development and on delivering on new business sold to your client.?? You will contribute to project delivery by overseeing, participating in and reviewing the parameters of the consulting work under contract; participating in resource planning and development; and managing both contract and client expectations.
Skills and attributes for Success
Key capabilities that you should be prepared to bring to client-facing and internal teams include:
- Experience working in and/or with various Government bureaux/ departments and other related organisations to include policy, process and platforms as an employee, outside vendor or both
- Good knowledge and interest in public sector policy issues e.g. infrastructure investment and industrial policy
- Demonstrated working knowledge and aptitude in some of our key capabilities (e.g. project management, data analytics and technologies, ERP platform and digital solutions, risk management and cybersecurity)
- Contributions to business development and client pursuit activities by preparing proposals, marketing presentations for potential clients and thought leadership brochures
- Ability to build impactful relationships with key influencers to effectively manage work and generate new business opportunities
- Ability to lead certain engagement deliveries from planning to execution
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask and adhere to project deadlines
- Ability to share leading practices and insights about current industry or subject-matter topics with proposal teams and clients
- Ability to communicate issues, status and thought leadership to partners and clients
- Ability to manage and motivate high-performing teams, including supporting people-related initiatives
- Encouragement and facilitation of collaboration among team members and promoting an inclusive environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.?? Preferably in Economics, Engineering, Journalism, Law, Political Science, Public Administration, Urban Planning or a business-related field and a minimum of six years of recent consulting or relevant industry experience, with the ability to show a significant client impact and results. Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Senior Associate role.
Knowledge and experience working for Government bureaux/ departments and other related organisations in the following areas:
- Public policy formulation
- Project or program centralization or transformation
- Risk management
- Business operating model assessment or creation
- Strategic alignment frameworks
- Resource planning and management
- Innovation collaboration and management
- Organizational change management
- Process improvement
- Ability to develop long-term client relationships and a portfolio of new business
- Ability to mentor and develop staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that???s right for you
- Ability to leverage your skills to responsibly contribute to impacting others in their business and careers
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we???re using the finance products, expertise and systems we???ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.