| Senior Analyst, Product Analysis and Design - Fixed Income |
Grade: 10/11 - internal use only
The Location: Toronto Canada or Listed US locations (hybrid)
The Role: Fixed Income Pricing within Market, Data and Valuations (MDV) is looking for a for a Senior Business Analyst to support its Fixed Income business.
The Team: This role is within the Product Development team of Fixed Income Pricing. The team is responsible to drive product development execution across the pricing business which includes several asset classes, including Credit, Bonds and Loan Pricing
The Impact: The role is very critical for successful delivery of the product roadmaps which is key to maintain and grow revenue. This team works with cross functional partners within and across businesses for roadmap definition, execution, and tracking
What's in it for you: This is a great opportunity to join a group which is highly focused to innovate, define and deliver on new initiatives and maintain the existing business. This role provides significant opportunity to learn. The position plays a key role within Product Development team and for the business. It offers exposure to multiple S&P Fixed Income products, gives an opportunity to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels and functions. The position opens doors for tremendous career opportunities within S&P Global
What We're Looking For:
- Serving as a product owner\business analyst on multiple high impact initiatives\products. Work with cross functional stakeholders to define\maintain roadmap.
- Facilitate the initiative approval\prioritization from senior stakeholders. Participate \ lead in project sizing, planning, and tracking activities for feature development
- Be part of a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to successfully deliver key project milestones in an effective and timely manner
- Facilitate\lead requirement gathering with stakeholders, create and deliver detailed business and functional requirements specification documents, user stories and\or feature files
- Be proactive to remove any ambiguity around the scope, requirements, and own successful delivery of initiatives in production.
- Facilitate and conduct User Acceptance Testing, provide timely status updates to senior stakeholders
- Manage internal communication on project milestones, issues, and risks and ensure that all teams, business stakeholders and leadership are updated on a frequent basis
Flexible Working (optional)
- BA/BS in finance, business, or computer science
- 7-9+ years of product owner/business analyst experience working with Agile/Scrum
- Experience working with geographically dispersed, large teams
- High-level understanding of databases and programming
- Understanding of product lifecycles, creating specifications and user stories, data analysis and designing mockups
- Strong inter-personal, collaboration, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical, abstract, and innovative thinking to clearly articulate business problems
- A professional, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and energetic personality, with the ability to work and thrive in a team environment
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly in a hybrid model. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only)
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary for this position is $85,000 - $100,000 depending on experience. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires
About Company Statement:
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 280184
Posted On: 2023-03-15
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada