| The Data & Process Solutions team within SSGA Investment Operations is seeking highly motivated, innovative Business Analysts, Officer. This role will partner with senior Data & Process Solutions staff to execute our Data Modernization Strategy. The individuals will contribute analysis on our core reference data Golden Source Systems including Product, Client and Account/Fund Masters. The analysts will also participate in daily support of the current platforms including liaising with end users to resolve production issues. Additionally, the analysts will participate in the development of enhancements to the current platforms and any future versions of our platforms including analysis, requirements documentation, testing and rollout execution. |
- Participate in data management initiatives across the firm through process discovery and collaboration
- Interpret end users communication to troubleshoot production issues and requirements for future enhancements
- Clearly document processes and requirements
- Develop and execute test scripts in partnership with our quality assurance team
- Communicating with partners to ensure key parties are aware of any issues, changes or initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a strong network within the firm and industry in order to stay up to date on industry trends and emerging technologies
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the organization
- Strong understanding of data management concepts, principles and practices
- Prior financial services or asset management experience
- Ability to understand data models, data taxonomy, and a deep appreciation of data flow
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Prior business operations role with data focus. Experienced in managing/monitoring data platforms with data driven objectives
- Understanding of how data supports corporate strategy, is used within business processes and how to quantify its impact to business
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Agile experience and knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of Data Management applications such as Informatica, Collibra, Manta
- Capabilities with Tableau and/or Alteryx
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street Global Advisors
What We Do. As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care.
Our Mission. At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street Global Advisors State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.