| Position Overview |
About the team and your role
Group Audit serves as Deutsche Bank's independent 'Third line of Defense', proactively assisting the bank's business and infrastructure areas to identify control weaknesses. Comprising around 700 staff, our global connectivity provides a stimulating environment and the opportunity to collaborate, network and share knowledge with colleagues and specialists around the world.
As an Auditor in Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) in the 'Strategy & Change, ESG and in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)' Team, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing audits on strategic topics at Deutsche Bank. Together with colleagues from various audit areas, you will work on global audits with a focus on ESG & Sustainable Finance. You have the chance to use your talent to actively shape one of the most important topics within Deutsche Bank and be part of the fast-growing and highly relevant area.
Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experience
- You work independently on audit and/or audit assignments of ESG & Sustainable Finance, such as management of climate and environmental related risks and sustainable financing also linked to the principles on business and human rights and principles of responsible of banking. You evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls under supervision. Based on the results, you draft and reconcile audit reports
- In addition, you take on the coordination of country- and subject-specific audits and work collaboratively with experts and other teams in and outside of Group Audit to ensure a "front-to-back" audit coverage
- Occasionally, you will also be in charge of ad-hoc audits on Board-related topics and regulatory requests.
- The audit fieldwork is executed by you in line with the agreed audit approach, e.g., documenting Process Flows, identifying key risks and testing of key controls to determine whether these controls are properly designed and are operating effectively
- In accordance with divisional standards, you document your work results within agreed budgets and timelines
- You act as challenger to clients in the development of remediation plans and during the issue closure process
- You proactively keep abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices in topics of ESG & Sustainable Finance and project management, develop while maintaining a professional network with colleagues, stakeholders, and relevant support areas
What we will offer you
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in business administration, economics and/or science from an accredited college or university (or equivalent); including some knowledge of auditing standards and concepts
- Awareness of general banking environment and/or awareness of the risks and regulatory requirements, preferably in the areas of ESG & Sustainable Finance (e.g., EU taxonomy, CSRD, GRI, TCFD, UN Guiding Principles for Human Rights, German Supply Chain Act).
- Certifications as CESGA, CIA, ACAMS, PMP or equivalent qualification in the areas of audit, project management, process-/quality management, FRM or CFA would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Office applications
- Good analytical, problem solving, relationship management and presentation skills
- Ability to work in virtual, global teams in a matrix organization, openness for occasional travel
- Fluent English both verbally and in writing
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location
- Diversified audit assignments providing a broad insight into different parts of Deutsche Bank
- Working in an open-minded international environment with diverse and intercultural teams
- Up to 60% work from home, flexible working hours
- Ongoing training opportunities offered by Group Audit's staff development team
- Possibility to build a strong network within Group Audit and the bank by liaising via social events
- For additional benefits click on the link: https://careers.db.com/explore-the-bank/working-environment/benefits-wellbeing/
What we will offer you
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Ulrike Riederich .
Contact: Ulrike Riederich (+ (49)30 - 310606 - 02)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen m??chten - vielf??ltig, wertsch??tzend und offen f??r verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergr??nden vereint, f??rdert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielf??ltige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten k??nnen - denn das Zusammenf??hren verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle f??r den gesch??ftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und f??rdert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabh??ngig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalit??t, ethnischer Zugeh??rigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identit??t, k??rperlichen F??higkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns ??ber Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterst??tzen.
Klicken Sie hier f??r weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.