| Position Overview |
Deutsche Bank (DB) benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping DBs business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the bank and society.
In order to combat financial crime effectively and respond to challenges in a flexible manner, AFC has a matrix structure combining regional, business line and global functional coverage in our core areas of Anti-Money Laundering , Sanctions & Embargoes , Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption , Investigations & Intelligence , Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment . Part of our commitment is to strengthen a strong collaboration with all business lines and support functions within our bank.
What AFC will do for you
AFC helps Deutsche Bank generate long-term trust and add value for our clients, staff and society and provide challenging opportunities for you to learn, contribute and benefit from your journey with us. We foster an open and inclusive team culture with the aim to build and maintain a healthy, engaged and well-supported diverse workforce that is equipped to do their best and enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace, whilst applying the highest standards of conduct to guarantee DB's success in fighting financial crime.
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime protects integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. As part of the AFC EMEA/Germany Risk Assessment Team you are expert and contact person for AFC related topics and support Deutsche Bank's regular group wide Anti-Financial Crime Risk Assessment (including Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Anti-Fraud) with focus on EMEA
- You support the Coordination of the regular AFC Risk Assessment, work closely with respective global, local and regional stakeholders within AFC and Business Line to obtain input and contribute to the AFC Risk Analysis as well as the global AFC Risk Assessment Team (also in view of the continuous development of the group wide AFC Risk Assessment)
- You are Point of contact for AFC EMEA / Germany Advisory teams as well as local AFC Offices in the context of the regular Risk Assessment and regional / global risk assessment topics;
- You organize / conduct required Trainings and constant Exchange of information with divisional and regional counterparts as well as local AFC offices to ensure a smooth and efficient Risk Assessment process
- You perform Quality Assurance and Plausibility Checks of the AFC Risk Assessment results in the EMEA / Germany region;
- You Proactively follow-up and keep up-to-date with regional and international legal and regulatory environment, current trends and best-practice approaches in the respective regions, with special focus on Anti-Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption and Fraud
Was wir Ihnen bieten:
- You have a Bachelor/ Master's degree in business administration or comparable qualifications and Good knowledge of legal / regulatory requirements in fighting Money Laundering / Terrorism Financing and other Criminal Acts. Practical experience in Risk analysis, Risk management or comparable roles would be a plus.
- You have a Good understanding of the banking sector and several years of banking experience - preferably of Deutsche Bank - its divisions, products and risk - related processes
- You are Fluent in German and English language (verbal and written skills); further language skills would be beneficial
- You have very good Analytical skills and you are used to work precisely and accurately, even in time of high time pressure
- You have High proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), further IT knowledge would be beneficial
- You are Team-oriented and highly motivated and have Experiences in an international and diverse team environment
Bitte beachten Sie, dass dies von Standort zu Standort geringf??gig variieren kann.
Bei Fragen zum Rekrutierungsprozess steht Ihnen Laura-Jasmin Czerwinski gerne zur Verf??gung.
Kontakt: Laura-Jasmin Czerwinski, Tel.: +49(0)15116830913
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen m??chten - vielf??ltig, wertsch??tzend und offen f??r verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergr??nden vereint, f??rdert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielf??ltige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten k??nnen - denn das Zusammenf??hren verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle f??r den gesch??ftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und f??rdert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabh??ngig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalit??t, ethnischer Zugeh??rigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identit??t, k??rperlichen F??higkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns ??ber Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterst??tzen.
Klicken Sie hier f??r weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.