| Columbia Threadneedle Investments is looking for a content strategist to lead our highly visible brand capabilities narrative, content hierarchy and positioning. The ideal candidate has a digital-first background in copywriting and UX, with a track record of delivering exceptional content and seamless user experiences. |
As a member the Global Brand, Creative & Content Strategy team, you'll lead content strategy for our brand capabilities and practice management work. Working hand in hand with stakeholders on our leadership team, you'll help guide and write narratives focused on the firm's key offerings. Working with a team of designers, other copywriters, and strategists, you'll lead the content hierarchy and UX to convey our positioning, as well as play an active role in driving engagement throughout these areas of our digital experience.
The ideal candidate would be a curious self-starter who has a firm grasp on B2B communication and strategy.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates.
- A curious self-starter who can translate business goals into a compelling narrative and user experience
- Accountable for understanding how success of content will be measured for each initiative and adapt content development to achieve these metrics
- Responsible for having a clear understanding of each specific audience
- Makes recommendations for sourcing content and assuring that content being developed aligns with our brand voice, goals, and audiences
- Works seamlessly with other copywriters, designers, developers and strategists to create a best-in-class experience
- Provides day-to-day responsibility of creative output, assuring quality, adherence to best practices, and brand compatibility
- Provides regular updates with stakeholders and key members of the leadership team
- 10+ years of experience delivering results in content strategy
- Experience translating content into compelling digital experiences
- Experience in financial services, digital agency, or another industry, working on complex, multi-channel, and regulated challenges
- Ability to build consensus and influence a successful content strategy approach by knowing when and how to use content (and when not to)
- Experience with digital content organization, content libraries, and/or taxonomy
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Sketch and Invision
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules, deadlines, contributors, and stakeholders for multiple projects
About Our Company
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.