Job Description Morgan McKinley have been engaged to source a temporary financial accountant to support a growing professional service brand in central Bristol.
Morgan McKinley have been engaged to source a temporary financial accountant to support a growing professional service brand in central Bristol. This role will be for 6 months. This organisation has been on a prolific journey through Covid, with a successful growth strategy led by inspiring commercial stakeholders as well as a sustainable M&A activity.
Due to this growth, the finance team have multiple systems to compile, reporting to complete and projects to steer. With that said, the Finance Manager is looking for a temporary financial accountant to:
- Understand strong levels of statutory, governance, and compliance accounting.
- Own the balance sheet and make sure it is fully operational.
- Prepare accounts for UK and Overseas statutory reporting.
- End to end knowledge of transactional finance to build reports.
- Financial statement preparation for advisors.
- Complete transfer pricing and reconcile.
- Year end trial balance workings.
- Produce financial accounts and ensure compliance and governance.
- Have strong excel skills to configure data.
- Strong understanding surrounding controls and process mapping, improving when necessary. The right candidate will be qualified, but if you have key experiences operating in this space that can complement the business objectives, please do still apply!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.