| The Role: Organizational Change Project Manager |
The Grade/Level: 11 (relevant for internal applicants only)
The Location: United States, this candidate ideally will be based near an S&P office and report in on a hybrid work schedule
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Order-to-Cash (OTC) Operations is a global team that is at the forefront of transforming our technology, processes, and culture to establish a seamless client buying experience. Our dynamic team values collaboration and often partners with stakeholders across divisions (Commercial, Finance, Legal) to drive meaningful change that enables S&P Global to power the markets of the future.
As a part of the high-visibility and high-impact program, you will have an opportunity to help S&P Global establish a seamless client buying experience across all divisions. This is a large, multi-year initiative, which will impact all divisions and stakeholders across Commercial, Finance, Legal, Product teams. As part of this program, you will have an opportunity to establish new working connections, learn our divisional commercial models, help influence our processes and apply best practices to make it easy for S&P Global clients to buy products and services from us.
What's in it for you:
- Being part of a high-visibility and high-impact transformational program for a global $8Bln company
- Gain first-hand experience in Agile-SCRUM software development framework
- Learn how to manage and influence cross-divisional large stakeholder groups
- Apply and enhance project management skills
As Organizational Change Management Project Manager, you will partner with the Divisional leads to develop and execute the communications management plan, oversee change management and training workstreams. We need candidates with communications and training experience.
What We're Looking For:
- Develop Organizational Change Plan and Playbook for the OTC Division implementation
- Develop and maintain the Division's Communication & Training
- Organize and manage stakeholder engagement and drive focused program participation and accountability
- Manage project work progress to pre-established scope, timelines, and budget
- Owns the overall change management plan for the Division implementation
- Leads the development of Communication & Training plans
- Helps to organize and train the Division's Change Agent network
- Coordinates and ensures that Change Management Success Indicators and Metrics are agreed upon and implemented
- Develop and maintain stakeholder registry
- Oversees the design and development of training materials
- Design and implement surveys to quantify and continually measure employee engagement and satisfaction with the OTC solution
- Partners with other Project Managers, Scrum Teams, Business SMEs, Implementation leaders
- Communicates project status and health to various stakeholders with different levels of interest and project influence
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- 5+ years of organizational change management experience on large strategic initiatives
- You have great communication skills where you can communicate clearly with stakeholders (written and verbal). You know who needs to know what and when
- You effectively highlight and manage risks up and down the project chain
- You have experience facilitating large discussions and to lead stakeholders to consensus
- You should be well organized. You can stay on top of the next steps and be self-starter
- Having the knowledge of S&P Global's Order to Cash process, and Divisional Commercial model is a plus
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $72,300 to $130,725. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit link https://spgbenefits.com/benefit-summaries/us
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 282185
Posted On: 2023-03-14
Location: New York, New York, United States