| In this role, you will lead strategic initiatives in the brokerage cash products business for Ameriprise Financial, to enhance business development and transition experience for newly affiliated firms and their clients, and other growth initiatives. This position is a highly visible business owner on projects across multiple organizational channels. Additionally, you will maintain relationships with internal and external vendors/partners to execute projects and ensure compliance with regulatory standards. Products include brokerage cash sweep programs, money market funds, and other investment products. |
- Lead strategic initiatives to develop and execute brokerage cash product transitions for newly affiliated firms and their clients, which includes identifying advisor/client needs, reviewing program information, and recommending solutions, executing large client transition
- Lead business case development and execute implementations of initiatives with finance, technology, compliance, marketing, sales, service & operations, and vendors. Includes being business owner/liaison on cross functional projects and programs that significantly impact the firm.
- Lead the project and functional area professionals responsible for the day-to-day execution of various business development and other projects, to drive successful implementations., including the relationships with vendors and external firms.
- Ensure ongoing compliance of regulatory and legal requirements for product lines. Ensure strong risk culture over products and processes.
- Support advisors on questions/issues regarding products, and industry and competitor trends.
- Provide effective leadership for assigned initiatives within a matrixed organization that values collaboration and attention to detail.
- Communicate and influence across the organization at senior levels to implement projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; advanced degree preferred.
- FINRA Series 7 license or the ability to obtain within 120 days of start date
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant product management experience with brokerage cash products, including sweep programs.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills to solve complex problems and identify new product solutions
- Demonstrated people leadership experience managing teams effectively.
- Experience leading large/complex projects; strong financial and analytical acumen
- Demonstrated success in influencing senior leaders across a complex matrix internal environment as well as with third parties
About Our Company
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. The Banking and Cash Solutions team mission is to make life more rewarding by helping others achieve their goals and dreams by providing compelling product solutions and a seamless client experience. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Banking and Cash Solutions.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.