| The Role: Sustainability Product Manager |
The Team: At Markit Digital, we design, develop, and host data rich, full featured, high traffic web and mobile applications for the largest, global financial institutions. We deliver impactful, real-world analytics and financial intelligence to individual investors, wealth managers, and capital markets professionals.
Position Summary: You will work on a cross-functional team focused on driving growth and product expansion within sustainability + ESG. As the lead Product Manager for this initiative, you will look to understand customer demands through market analysis, including user surveys, and translate how individual investors use Sustainability metrics in their investment processes into product requirements. You will also identify insights across sustainability data points, developing data maps and schemas. Upon successful completion of the Discovery phase, you will then ensure that the product(s) meet defined requirements and build schedules.
- Drive product innovation for Sustainability + ESG insights within the retail investor investment experience
- Develop a user research program, utilizing third party vendors to 1) identify and validate investors' pain points and needs, and to 2) identify commercial feasibility
- Develop detailed requirement specifications, including functional and non-functional requirements, user interface mockups, and business logic
- Understand the design and technical concepts behind the product and be able to clearly communicate those concepts to stakeholders in a concise and contextually relevant way
- Ensure clear communication between design and development, as well as facilitating interaction between teams to develop the product in the most innovative and efficient way
What We're Looking For:
- Create, maintain, and communicate a vision and roadmap for the solution(s), in line with Markit Digital objectives
- Develop relationships with internal and external data owners to prioritize roadmap
- Lead internal and client presentations describing business use cases
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): Director
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, business, finance, or related subject.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience within the financial services industry
- Experience working with Sustainability + ESG data sets and building investor tools
- Natural curiosity about investors, client workflows and how we can serve them
- Experience working within the Scaled/Agile framework
- Experience in building and launching a digital product to end customers
- Desire to be the expert on the Product being developed, know exactly how everything works backwards and forwards
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build trust; must be strong communicator
- Self-starter that can work independently with little supervision
- Juggle multiple project streams
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills (both in spoken and written formats), including for strategic plan development, strong PowerPoint skills, client interaction skills, training, business / financial analysis, and reporting
- Command respect with senior audiences both internal and external
- Collaboration across global teams and with multiple functional roles including technology, data & content operations, client services
Compensation/Benefits Information (This section is only applicable to US candidates):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $150,000 to $175,000. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographic location, as well as experience level, skill set, training, licenses and certifications. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here .
The Location: US or Canada
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 283049
Posted On: 2023-03-10
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States