Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions' Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Business Systems Analyst conducts business process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. This position may function as liaison between the line of business and the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from programs
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devises computer programs, systems, and related procedures to process data
- Prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submits recommendations for solution or changes in procedures
- Prepares program specifications and diagrams and develops coding logic flowcharts
- Encodes, tests, debugs and installs the operating programs and procedures in coordination with computer operations and user departments
- Reports inconsistencies to the attention of management and suggest problem resolutions and business improvements
- Interacts with business units to gain an understanding of business, functional and data requirements
- Responsible for change management processes, its policies and procedures
- Reviews progress and evaluates results
- May train personnel with lesser experience in technical complexities of assignments
- Participates in user group forums and knowledge transfer sessions
This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards Act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- High School Diploma or GED and twelve (12) years of related experience
- Or Bachelor's degree with eight (8) years of related experience
- Experience providing application support to include troubleshooting
- Banking or financial services industry experience
- Project Management and testing experience
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to plan, schedule and execute multiple concurrent activities
- Actively demonstrates a complex working knowledge of systems and software development concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Problem solving and priority management
Regions is seeking a Business Analyst with a background in Salesforce to join our Wealth Management Sales Systems and Effectiveness team. This position will serve as system administrator and product owner for Salesforce FSC during implementation phase and beyond.
Salesforce Administrator certification is highly desirable in this role.
Position TypeFull time
Pay ranges are job specific and are provided as a point-of-market reference for compensation decisions. Other factors which directly impact pay for individual associates include: experience, skills, knowledge, contribution, job location and, most importantly, performance in the job role. As these factors vary by individuals, pay will also vary among individual associates within the same job.
The target information listed below is based on the national range and level of the position.
Job Range Target:
Incentive Pay Plans:This job is not incentive eligible.
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions' benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Location DetailsRegions Center - Birmingham
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans