| Who we are looking for |
This is an exciting opportunity to join the regulatory team that is part of Global Delivery's Business Risk Management/Operational Risk Pillar. This dynamic position provides opportunity to work with business leaders, various internal divisions, and external entities on a variety of regulatory engagements and regulatory change initiatives. Applicants should be organized, have strong written and oral communication skills, and be able to multi task.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Regulatory Analyst, Senior Associate you will
- Review Global Regulatory Change database to identify new regulations in scope for the business.
- Lead Regulatory Change Business Impact Assessments, track the status of implementation and provide status reporting.
- Participate in monthly governance change forums; coordinate meeting materials, minutes and action logs.
- Maintain documentation on BRM SharePoint site.
- Assist with coordination and tracking of regulatory reviews for Global Delivery, including documentation, approvals, meeting materials, minutes and action logs.
- Maintain detailed procedures and documentation for processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently to meet deliverables
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably within financial services, accounting, audit, compliance, risk or regulatory affairs; knowledge of Global Delivery and/or other State Street business units is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and oral) and drive time critical deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented individual who enjoys undertaking challenges, is able to multi task and prioritize deliverables.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Presence onsite during regulatory engagements may be required
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers