| Location: Hybrid in office in NYC or Eastern time zone.|
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry and believes that technology can transform data, revealing key customer insights to accurately predict automotive sales. Through its proprietary automated sales and marketing platform, Mastermind, the company empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. automotiveMastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com .
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We're an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of "Drive" and "Help" have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win.
What we do:
Through our proprietary automated sales and marketing platform, Mastermind, we empower dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. In short, we help automotive dealerships generate success in their loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services.
Job Description Summary
Predictive Marketing at automotiveMastermind is a talented group of individuals who focus on bringing innovative approaches to marketing. Our team creates and manages the production of B2C marketing campaigns on behalf of our automotive dealer and OEM partners.
The Junior Proofreader will be responsible for providing QA checks on client data, as well as ensuring marketing campaign updates and corrections requested by various team members have been properly implemented and are compliant with industry and department-wide standards of quality and accuracy.
You will: perform quality-assurance checks on creative content as well as complex data sets; identify and clearly document issues; and collaborate across teams to ensure resolution. You will manage the Predictive Marketing helpdesk inbox, assigning tickets to the appropriate team members and resolving them where possible.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have thorough follow-through, and possess a sense of urgency.
A Successful Proofreader will:
- Proofread direct-mail and email campaigns with complex variable data, confirming previously logged corrections have been made
- Proofread new campaign copy and any campaign revisions for spelling, grammar, and syntax
- Perform any necessary QA of client data, including dealership contact information, vehicle names, and customer data
- Collaborate with team members to document template updates for future marketing cycles and coordinate with the technical team for implementation
- Review dealership-specific copy monthly to confirm implementation prior to deployment, as well as to confirm brand voice and compliance
- Create mock-ups of new campaigns for our sales team and dealerships
- Assist Marketing Managers with campaign editing as needed
- Manage the Predictive Marketing ticket queue, including forwarding tickets to Marketing Managers as well as assigning custom copy requests to the Editorial team
- Respond to marketing-related inquiries and requests to resolve them in a timely manner
- Maintain content for the company knowledge base including FAQs, best practices, and training materials related to marketing topics
- Liaise with offshore email-monitoring team to respond to dealerships and sales team members
- Excellent verbal skills
- A meticulous approach to work and a keen eye for detail
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to solve problems while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong grasp of grammar and spelling
- Intermediate knowledge of various style guides
- Familiarity working with a house style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Google Suite and Microsoft Office skills and proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
- Willingness to work flexible hours when necessary, including evenings and weekends
Expected Hours of Work:
- Experience with complex variable data
- Experience proofreading legal text
- Knowledge of automotive industry
- Knowledge of Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, Chicago Manual of Style, and AP Style
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Salesforce, and Azure a plus
This is a full-time position. Must be available to work 9am to 6pm (Eastern Time Zone). Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and bonus.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: 2023 Benefit Summary For information on our flexible paid time off program, "Recharge", click here.
- Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only): S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $49,400 to $89,300 . Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), EDTGRP202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 282491
Posted On: 2023-03-04
Location: New York, New York, United States