I am currently partnering with a leading UK and European energy and commodity trading firm, who are seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their growing London team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Treasury Operations, this role involve an interesting spread of responsibility across a range of both operational and analytical work, as well as providing the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders in a role that offers plenty of opportunity to add value back to the business.
- Reconciling forecasted versus actual daily position
- Day to day management of payment execution process
- Execute FX and MM trading
- Take ownership of all Treasury transactions requested
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions to investigate and resolve payment issues
- Managing cashpool interest calculations
- Work closely with Treasury Operations Manager to identify process improvements and enhanced reporting opportunities
- Full job spec available upon request
The client are happy to remain open minded with this, with the only real requirements being 1-2 years in an operational treasury role, ideally with some exposure to FX trading, and keenness to learn in vibrant and supportive team.
This business also of a competitive benefits package, and hybrid working with the expectation for two days a week (of your choosing) in the office.
To be considered for this role, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked please send your CV and brief covering note directly to me at email@example.com.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.