Some careers grow faster than others.
If you???re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world???s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC???s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion.?? Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.?? We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers??? needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a??Virtual Relationship Manager.
- Building effective relationships with clients to retain and developing sustainable relationships
- Identify customer financial and other banking needs then make referrals to others where appropriate
- Working closely with other departments to ensure that customer instructions are executed correctly and in a timely manner
- Establishing and agreeing client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Improving customer experience by collating customer feedback, identifying areas to improve such as operational, administrative, processes and competitiveness of products and services
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients
- Supporting branch improvement initiatives, providing customer feedback of our service and product offering and ensuring compliance with audit requirements and quality assurance
- Driving market leading standards for conduct and controls in line with bank values and expectations
- Working experience servicing high net worth clients at a financial institution
- Good knowledge of wealth management products, both investment and insurance
- Advanced understanding of branch operations
- Customer oriented and able to capture customer financial needs
- Holder of relevant insurance, investment and Mandatory Provident Fund licenses
- Good command of Cantonese and English. Mandarin is advantageous
- University level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline??
You???ll achieve more when you join HSBC.??
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.