Private Credit Manager Research:
We are working with an investment consultancy that is looking to hire a Private Credit Manager Researcher (3-7??years??? experience) to join their Manager Research Team.
A??thorough??knowledge and understanding of??Private Credit is imperative.
It is important that the candidate have some client facing experience.
This is a very well-respected, ever-expanding firm with a strong focus on sustainability and flexibility within their roles. The firm allows each employee to explore their interests within the firm, providing scope to pivot.??
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Researching??Private Credit and various other subsectors
- Taking responsibility for the assigned strategies,??researching new managers and evolving market themes.
- Monitoring existing managers.
- Delivering bespoke client projects.
- Articulating the Private Credit opportunities and manager selection decisions.
The firm is very well respected with a young, collegiate culture and actively growing. They are ideally looking for people with manager research backgrounds, however, would also be open to speaking with strong candidates that have worked as Product Specialists, Product Strategists, Analysts, or Sales, provided they have a strong technical understanding of fund structures and any of the respective asset classes above.
If this sounds like it may be of interest to you, please see below for brief role overviews. Full job specs and an overview of compensation ranges for each role can be provided after an initial discussion.