| The Role: Data Transformation Analyst II |
The Grade/Level: (relevant for internal applicants only) 9
The Location: Colorado, US
Responsible for performing non-technical Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for Engineering Standards & Regulatory Data offered in IHS Product Design Workflow suite of products. Functional groups relying on the SME support include internal data capture teams, Customer Support teams, IHS External Customers, Sales teams and Product Managers.
What We're Looking For :
- Day to day monitoring and resolution of external customer queries related to Standard & Regulatory content.
- Day to day monitoring and resolution of queries related to Standard & Regulatory content from internal data capturing teams
- Responding to queries related to Standard & Regulatory content from Product Management teams
- Responsible for Currency & Accuracy of Standard & Regulatory content in IHS Products
- Primary contact for escalated internal and external customer inquiries related to Standard & Regulatory content
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Documentation & SOP's that describe data capture rules for Standard & Regulatory content
- Coordinating training & certification of content specialists & data capture teams
- Manage and coordinate projects with Product Management, IT and Content Teams.
- Work in multiple systems that feed to the product delivery platforms for customers.
Other Skills & Preferences:
- 2 year Diploma, or combination of education and prior experience
- Intermediate level experience in MS Office product suite
- Advanced level written and spoken English language skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat tool
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Familiarity with Engineering Standards & Specifications or Regulatory Standards is a definite plus. Examples: IEEE, ASTM, UL
- Experience or familiarity with automated content sourcing and capturing in any industry is a definite plus.
- Willingness to work occasional evening//night hours from home or office is a definite plus
- Experience or familiarity in converting documents from MS Word or other formats to XML is a plus.
- Experience working for a multi-national company with global teams is a definite plus
- Familiarity with XML Editing tools is a definite plus
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $49,400 to $89,300 . Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit link https://spgbenefits.com/benefit-summaries/us
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Engineering Solutions solves for tomorrow's challenges today by transforming workflows and end-user experiences with data, insights and technology
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 281007
Posted On: 2023-02-22
Location: Englewood, Colorado, United States