| Description |
The Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) Security Engineer III will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of Identity Governance and IAM solutions to our internal and external customers. This is a multi-faceted role that involves providing hands-on support, project work, engineering, and automation.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of highly automated integrations with IGA platforms to elevate security and compliance
- Monitor and support day-to-day operations related to IGA system performance, functionality, and end user inquiries.
- Develop processes, guidelines, and documentation for consumption by internal teams
- Focus on process improvements via innovative methods to assist in the automation of manual tasks.
- Aiding in gathering information/evidence related to audit requests
- Provide advanced troubleshooting, participate in on-call rotation/DR Test, and develop solutions and processes to eliminate off hours support calls
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience supporting an IGA platform [ SailPoint IdentityIQ , Saviynt Security Manager, IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI)] with a demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of IAM technologies, such as LDAP Directories, Privileged Account Management tools, and User Access Management (Federation/MFA)
- Demonstrated understanding of core IGA principles: Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Management, Identity Governance, and Access Certification
- Familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management and experience in implementation of security systems and controls. Must understand security components, principles, practices, and procedures
- Some development experience in BeanShell, Java, REST/SOAP API and variety of other integration methods (LDAP, JDBC, Flat file)
- Some experience working with one or more databases: Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Ability to succinctly articulate complex technical issues at any organizational level with technical and non-technical teams
- Effective time management skills demonstrated by successful and timely completion of projects
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Team player that supports a collaborative environment to negotiate and build consensus
- Positive attitude, self-starter, with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
Formal Education & Certification
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Access Management
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
- Security certifications (e.g., Security+, Network+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CEH, etc.)
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.