| INTERNAL AUDIT DIVISION |
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
Internal Audit (IA) supports the Board of Directors' Audit Committee and senior firm leadership in fulfilling their oversight roles by independently assessing the firm's internal control structure, raising awareness of control risk, providing advice to management in developing control solutions, and monitoring the implementation of management's control measures.
IA is comprised of the following global functional audit teams covering the various business areas of the firm: Securities, Investment Management, Corporate, Consumer and Commercial Banking, and Technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
General Skills and Experience:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the Core Engineering function, its products, supporting services and the technology that it uses.
- Assist in every step of an audit including scoping, planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Execute audit testing and supervise junior team members to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Prepare commercially effective audit conclusions and findings, and present to IA senior management and business clients
- Follow-up on open audit issues and their resolution
- Assist in the audit team's continuous monitoring effort to cover business and technology updates, market, industry and regulatory events and audit/reviews completed
- Participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving IA's processes and supporting infrastructure
Specific Skills and Experience:
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in technology audit focusing on infrastructure technology and best practices for managing infrastructure technology
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Core Infrastructure platforms (networking, storage, operating systems), Data Platforms (Big Data, Relational Databases), and information and cybersecurity platforms and processes,
- Experience with Machine Learning, automation/scripting, system development and testing, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering is a strong plus
- Experience with Data Analytics tools and techniques
- Previous experiences in a hand-on engineering role a plus
- Knowledge of relevant technology standards and regulations - ISO 27001, Data Privacy, FFIEC IT handbooks etc.
- Business/financial product knowledge and/or related industry experience are a plus
- 4-year degree in a technology discipline, and ideally a graduate degree in a related subject
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP etc.) is a plus
- Experience in managing audit engagements or technology projects
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
?? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity