| S&P Global Market Intelligence |
The Role: Product Specialist, Securities Finance
The Team: The S&P Global Market Intelligence Securities Finance team is comprised of subject matter experts in securities lending, equities, fixed income, and ETFs, dedicated to providing insightful products, services and thought leadership to SF's broad client base, and skilled at delivering a superior client experience. We work closely with our Product, Sales, Operations, and Business Development teams to ensure we exceed our customers' expectations and deliver a first-class service.
The Impact: Securities Finance (SF) is a heritage IHS Markit product with provides customers with data and analytics to manage securities lending programs, optimize trading performance and enhance investment decision making. We offer performance analysis of securities lending programs, insight into market sentiment and trading transparency from a macro to individual stock level perspective. Our data is sourced directly from leading industry practitioners including prime brokers, custodians, asset managers and hedge funds.
What We're Looking For:
- Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure all product needs are met, gather feedback from clients on product usability and enhancements, and work with colleagues to create a relevant product roadmap
- Enhancing existing relationships with banks, prime brokers, and hedge funds by leading product demonstrations, training clients, creating reports, and addressing client requests
- Collaborating with the sales and account management teams to identify new business opportunities and support the overall sales process
- Assisting with news and research production through data analysis, presentations, and written reports and scripts
- Creating product solutions to address complex and technical user requests
You are a versatile, analytical thinker who likes a balance between tactical and strategic responsibilities. You enjoy interacting with clients and colleagues and can also work independently.
Note: This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
- Proficiency in securities lending business practices
- Ability to think critically and solve complex problems
- Ability to present detailed product features
- Comfortable meeting clients both virtually and in person
- Ability to balance competing priorities of multiple clients
- Familiarity with Excel, Bloomberg, FactSet and database management software
- Ability to travel to meet clients (
Grade/Level ( relevant for internal applicants only ): 9-10
The Location: New York, NY
Compensation/Benefits Information (This section is only applicable to US Candidates):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, please click here .
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: R30843
Posted On: 2023-02-18
Location: New York, New York, United States