| Company & Team - "About Us" |
S&P Global's Private Markets division empowers a diverse spectrum of private equity, direct lending, infrastructure, and venture capital firms to control their data and drive internal analytics and insights more effectively. Whether it is for portfolio analytics, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, this team is at the forefront of the FinTech space.
The Private Markets Implementation team is looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering best in class software solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile Private Equity clients. You will work in a start-up like an environment that in all is incredibly dynamic, fast-paced, and will allow you to gain an unmatched exposure and skill set. Our cloud-based portfolio monitoring solution helps automate data collection, create a single source of truth, and helps our private equity clients enable portfolio analytics and reporting capabilities. You will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of our industry-leading portfolio management solution, working closely with CFOs, COOs, Finance and Deal Team members of our Private Equity clients.
Duties and Responsibilities - "Your Role"
You will be a key member of the S&P Global Private Market's Professional Services team.
Key responsibilities include:
Job Requirements - "About You"
- Executing business analysis to identify specific requirements and use cases with Private Equity Enterprise software clients.
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams like Client Development, Product, Account Management and Operations to deliver targeted solutions to meet client's portfolio monitoring, reporting, and valuation requirements.
- Independently managing multiple implementation projects using best practices regarding system setup and utilization.
- Balancing multiple client engagements simultaneously and efficiently maintaining accountability to all stakeholders.
- Regularly working with internal Sales, Solutions, Client Support, Product and Training teams regarding forward-looking initiatives.
- Communicating weekly updates internally to the Implementations Management team and externally to the constituent clients.
You are an analytical thinker, who enjoys working with clients and is looking to excel in a highly dynamic and innovative environment of FinTech and Private Capital Markets space.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
Compensation/Benefits Information: S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $85,000 - $95,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires.
- Degree in Finance or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in software, financial services vendor or tech / management consulting services is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Thorough understanding of financial reporting and operating statement analysis.
- Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities.
- Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness; engagement in problem solving.
- Able to manage project timelines, critical paths, blockers, and ensure project stakeholders are accurately appraised.
- Excellent communication skills and comfort in driving discussions and presentations with senior leadership on a regular basis.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
BSMGMT202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 279724
Posted On: 2023-02-14
Location: New York, New York, United States