A FTSE 250 listed financial service provider is looking for 2 Senior HR Business Partner to join their company permanently on a Hybrid working arrangement. based in London or Reigate
The HR Business Partner will be able to positively influence business decisions using experience, knowledge and general commercial awareness to achieve outcomes which are fair, appropriate, commercial, within the law and are aligned to the culture at the company.
- Lead organisation design activities through effective use of organisational design principles and guide the business in managing change following organisational restructures.
- To support the business in identifying capability needs through strategic workforce planning.
- To drive the delivery of HR employee lifecycle activities (e.g. compensation cycle, performance management cycle, talent reviews, succession planning).
- To partner with the business to develop a people agenda, aligned to their strategic objectives and transformation milestones.
- To continuously develop and incorporate external HR insight into business decisions and discussions.
Talent, Succession and Leadership:
- To proactively support the business to manage succession risk and develop diverse talent by driving the talent review and succession planning processes and outcomes.
- To oversee recruitment activity, to ensure diverse talent is entering the organisation.
- To drive line manager capability, providing Executive and line management coaching in complex or performance related cases and the delivery of people processes.
- Work with line managers to identify employees who would benefit from specific learning interventions and monitor development over time.
Performance and Reward:
- To drive a high performing culture by identifying and addressing performance differentiation. This includes partnering with the business to drive the performance management cycle, facilitating performance calibration and addressing underperformance.
- Partner with the business to support the annual salary and bonus cycles providing input and oversight on benchmarking, total reward and DE&I principles.
- Support the business in conjunction with our outsourced legal partner with employee relations activities ensuring all actions taken are within policy, best practice and legal guidelines. Ensuring decisions made support the commercial cultural and strategic priorities of the business.
- Specific responsibility for all senior employee relations cases
- To report monthly on HR metrics and drive any relevant actions within the business.
- To drive line manager uptake of self-service offerings.
Engagement and Culture:
- To partner with the business to drive the DE&I agenda, outputs of the employee engagement surveys, company's culture and behaviour principles.
- Provide guidance on the creations and implementation of HR processes and policies.
Qualification and experience:
- Experience as an HR Business Partner or Trusted Advisor on people issues - more likely to be generalist HR than a specialist background.
- Experience leading and supporting core people and talent processes and practices such as recruitment, talent development, performance management, organisational development and reward.
- Ideally brings experience working within Financial Services
- Commercial acumen - understanding business drivers, priorities and how these align with people and talent priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - brings empathy and strong communication, questioning and listening skills.
- Relationship building skills - build strong networks and stakeholder relationships as a credible and trusted advisor.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving - understands and integrates data and insights from a range of sources to solve problems and inform actions.
- Digital mindset - understands how to apply technology to solve people problems.
- Agility and adaptability - can quickly adapt approach based on changing priorities.
- Drive and motivation - brings commitment to providing high quality advice and support.
- Paying between ??65-??85K depending on experience
- Generous Bonus (pro rata)
- Hybrid working arrangement
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.