A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.??
Deloitte Forensic Services assist organizations in managing forensic issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention.
Work you'll do
- Recognize the operating model changes within specific functions required to achieve an organization???s strategic vision
- Understand how business functions operate and how use of technology impact a client???s business by keeping up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
- Manipulation of data sets to understand their meaning and recreation of database systems to assist in providing business insights to clients
- Build intuitive charts and graphs, organize insights and define logical flow to tell better stories with data using innovative visualization tool
- Conduct and/or participate in early testing and quality assurance to validate prototypes and uplift standards
- Deliver results for clients by applying technology domain knowledge and appropriate methodologies
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
We are looking for someone with
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:??
- One to two years of professional experience in global consulting firm working with a focus in technology, including strong track record of project management and delivery. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.??
- Exhibit commercial acumen and understanding of business drivers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality.
- Applies data mining tools and technology (e.g. SQL) to extract useful information from a variety of data sources (structured and unstructured)
- Performs advanced and predictive analysis (e.g. regression analysis) to identify patterns and anomalies??
- Delivers data-based insights to senior team members to support fraud detection and prevention initiatives
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning about and working with new and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices, and Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView), RPA (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere), or web application technologies.
- Full stack development experience would be a plus.
- Analytics experience using Python, R or SAS.
- Accounting, finance, financial crime, forensic or fraud knowledge or training.
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
Ready to take on new challenges? Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities, follow us on??Deloitte China Social Media.
Should you want to know more about this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact the following responsible HR Recruiter:??
Name: Leticia Cheung