KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi???an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work. From being closely involved in supporting the firm???s business strategy and helping to ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable, payroll and billing.
- Be a team member in firm???s management accounting area including month end closing, budgeting and year end closing
- Assist in preparing ad hoc analysis reports as requested by management
- Assist in administrative and payroll tasks
- An Accounting degree holder, preferably with a professional accounting qualification
- Preferably with 1-2 years??? management accounting experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge in SAP preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing financial requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and produce high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Accountable and proactive
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow all set procedures to achieve compliance
- Mature, reliable and detail-oriented
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
?? 2023 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (???KPMG International???), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.