| Description |
The Lead Security Engineer - Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive solutions to our internal and external customers. This role will have hands-on architectural, engineering, and operational responsibilities, as well as technical leadership and expert level troubleshooting duties.
- Design, implement & support highly automated integrations with IGA platforms to elevate security and compliance.
- Interfacing with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate documenting and analysis of requirements, solution design, development, testing, and Production deployment.
- Customize IGA platform to support Life Cycle Management processes.
- Monitor and support day-to-day operations related to system performance, functionality, and end user queries.
- Focus on process improvements via innovative methods to assist in the automation of manual tasks.
- Expected to be a key contributor in roadmap development to advance the IGA program and add continuous value for our user community.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting, participate in on-call rotation/DR Test, and develop solutions and processes to eliminate off hours support calls.
Minimum Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in deploying and managing an IGA platform [ SailPoint IdentityIQ, Saviynt Security Manager, IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI)] with a demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies, such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, and LDAP to deliver complex solutions.
- Subject matter expert for core IGA capabilities: Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Management, Identity Governance, and Access Certification.
- Development experience in BeanShell, Java, REST/SOAP API and variety of other integration methods (LDAP, JDBC, Flat file).
- Experience with one or more databases: Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL
- Advanced skillset in collaboration and can lead team-oriented projects effectively without the need for guidance or support across all situations.
- Strong familiarity with security issues surrounding Identity Access Management and experience in implementation of security systems and controls. Must have a deep knowledge of security components, principles, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to succinctly articulate complex technical issues at any organizational level with technical and non-technical teams.
- Effective time management skills demonstrated by successful and timely completion of projects.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player that supports a collaborative environment to negotiate and build consensus.
- Positive attitude, self-starter, with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Formal Education & Certification
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or demonstrated work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Access Management
- Experience with Cloud technologies: Google Cloud , Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
- Security certifications (e.g., Security+, Network+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CEH, etc.)
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.