KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi???an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our Finance department covers a broad spectrum of work. From being closely involved in supporting the firm???s business strategy and helping to ensure that services are procured in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious manner, to rigorously managing critical business functions such as expenses, accounts payable, payroll and billing.
- Prepare statutory accounts, regulatory reports and other financial reporting
- Prepare monthly schedules and analysis
- Supervise junior accounting staff on daily operations
- Prepare daily cash report and monitor fund transfer and deposits
- Review and maintain ebanking master data updates, arrange change of bank signatories
- Assist automation in work processes, data analysis, schedules and reports
- Coordinate with our regional finance and shared service center in mainland China
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
Experience and requirement
- Bachelor???s degree, preferably major in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Business related
- 2-3 years or above relevant working experience (Graduate with excellent internship experience is also acceptable)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel. Practical experience in VBA and Power BI preferred
- Good command of both English and Mandarin
- Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity and structured thinking
- Detail oriented and sensitive in numbers
- Mature, hardworking and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
?? 2023 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (???KPMG International???), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.