KPMG China is based in 32 offices across 29 cities with around 14,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi???an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 144 countries and territories and close to 236,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG is one of the leading audit practices in China and Hong Kong SAR. Forming part of KPMG???s audit practice, the Financial Services group, both locally and internationally has been growing rapidly in recent years, especially in China. The Financial Services line of business incorporates Banking & Finance, Insurance, Securities and Investment Management. This is a challenging and highly competitive market place offering considerable opportunity as clients expand their business not only in China but globally.
- Audit financial statements and group reporting packages in a variety of GAAP???s such as HKFRS, IFRS, US GAAP and other European local standards
- Work on other assurance engagements such as review engagements, SOX engagements, agreed-upon-procedure engagements and engagements relating to the reporting accountant for initial public offerings
- Supervise your engagement field team, including the completion of performance reviews and providing on-site training
- Act as the audit in-charge for larger clients to perform the briefing and lead the team to deliver the audit
- Maintain regular communication with the line manager, partner and client on issues and the progress of the engagement ????
- Qualified accountant with Financial Services audit experience with a major firm is preferred
- Strong technical skills and able to research accounting issues in a wide variety of GAAPs ????
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions ????
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin ????
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, is flexible and can work under pressure ????
- Socially confident with good diplomacy and organization skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
?? 2023 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.