Head of Change, Strategy and Analytics for EQ Swaps Operations Asia - Vice President
August 6, 2022
- Primary responsibility is owning, managing and executing the Asia IED Ops Change Agenda for Swaps and Cash
- Lead multiple complex projects/ programs across Swaps, Cash and OTC concurrently
- Act as a strategic thought leader from project conception through implementation
- Collaborate across the Business, Tech, Operations organizations
- Drive project and business requirements, includes interviewing business process or products owners, requirements gathering, gaining approvals, updating project scope changes, etc.
- Maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project summaries and project documentation. Deliver effective communication (written and verbal) to all levels including senior management
- Communicate to senior management utilizing decks for senior management review and discussions; Develop metrics if required.
- Review IT design to ensure they effectively meet business and operational needs based on project requirements
- Track, update, escalate and communicate project issues, risks and gaps and action items while driving identification of priority and project or program impact
- Act as the business and operations liaison in the entire project lifecycle, which includes attending all project meetings, facilitating key decisions with stakeholders, identifying business owners and escalating risks and issues
- Drive post implementation tasks including participating in lessons learned meetings, tracking post implementation results and remediate any post turnover issues if required