The HK Fixed Income Trade Support Group is part of the Trading Operations organization within Institutional Securities Group Product Operations and supports FX, Interest Rates, Bonds and Credit Derivatives transactions done by G10, FXEM, Credit, Vanilla flow, Options, Exotic/Hybrid and Structured Notes trading desks. The team is responsible for trade checkout and various control processes.
Product Coverage of Fixed Income Trade Support Group are: Fixed income Bond, FX, Interest Rate and Credit OTC transactions include FX swaps, NDFs, FX options, Credit Default Swaps, Corporate Bonds, Distressed Bonds, Treasury Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, cross-currency swaps, swaptions, cap, floor, FRA and other exotic/structured products.
This role is primarily covering Fixed Income Derivatives products.
- Timely and accurate trade capture and checkout
- Resolve trade discrepancies with counterparties by liaising with trading, sales and relevant teams
- Managing and processing trade lifecycle events, compression cycle and internal balance sheet optimization exercise Control, reconcile, and resolve the trade processing exceptions
- Support new products and business initiatives, provides input to trade flow and booking model.
- Working with technology for implementation of new processing platforms and system enhancements
- Working with legal/compliance, IT and project teams to analyze new regulatory reform requirements and deploy new processes
- Performing and enhancing daily control processes for regulatory reporting to regulators in Asia region.