Using world-class internal systems, open-source components and best of breed commercial products you will work to connect clients with automated and human traders in a seamless and robust fashion. The team plays a crucial role in driving GS fixed income forward, whilst working directly with team members in London, NYC, Bangalore, Sydney, Hong Kong and Tokyo in cross-geographic, motivated and dynamic teams.??
You will be expected to:
- Design and develop distributed real-time trading systems for FICC business
- Understand existing systems and flows and uplift them to a modern, scalable architecture with minimal disruption to business
- Spec out, develop, test, deploy and support evolving ePlatform stack.
- Technically guide junior developers
You will need:
- STEM degree from a leading university
- Strong OO development skills (Ideally Java)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in finance
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.