They currently have an established Trading desk and are looking to build their coverage further. They need a driven candidate to join their successful business as a Senior Trader to manage existing accounts/clients and to further build out a client base covering preferably Domestic/International markets. This business is present in the Commodities Trading and Sales services - working with Medium to Large producers and Trading houses. They have a number of offices worldwide and have been growing significantly over the last few years.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their coverage and skillset and to further gain exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development this is the perfect opportunity for you.
* The candidate will be responsible for managing a client book
* They will be required to develop and maintain relationships with a range of clients in the Scrap space
* The ideal candidate should be able to implement sales strategies considering market developments and analysis
* Should have proven experience and success within the physical metals markets and have a successful track record in developing and maintaining relationships
Skills and Experience Required:
* 6+ years' experience in a commercial metals position ideally
* Good knowledge of the physical scrap markets and flows