This position will support the management of regulatory examinations conducted by federal and state regulators.
Responsibilities include reviewing and evaluating requests for information from regulators, collaborating with internal stakeholders to gather, analyze and prepare for production responsive information, and interacting with regulators.
- Under the direction of Regulatory Affairs Unit managers and counsel, this position will support efforts to manage and respond to regulatory exam requests from state and federal regulators.
- While primary focus is corporate examinations, the position may provide support to branch examination activities from time to time on an as-needed basis.
- This position will interact and partner with subject matter experts across legal, compliance and business areas across the enterprise.
- This position will draw on experience in financial services to investigate discrete issues, conduct research, analyze related information, and build out recommendations, as appropriate.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry and with regulatory examinations. - 4 year college degree or equivalent experience. - 3-5 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry and/or with regulatory requests. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills. - Ability to establish credibility and build strong collaborative relationships internally and externally. - Energetic, service-oriented individual with a positive attitude. - Strategic thinker, detail-oriented and meticulous with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving. - Proficient with Microsoft suite, including Excel and SharePoint, with an innovative mindset and aptitude for learning evolving technology - Ability to adapt to different cultures and styles of leadership.
- General familiarity with regulatory framework associated with a large financial services organization.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant??. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant?? together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.