A Financial Services firm in West Sussex is looking for an Operational Change Manager to support a variety of projects across their client servicing, product reporting and operational oversight divisions.
You will be the point of contact for any and all change programmes impacting the EMEA Operations hub. You will:
- coordinate projects across the hub
- manage project documentation / artefacts
- support strategic initiatives
- manage stakeholders and perform analysis to support tactical and strategic initiatives
- generate management information and reporting for sponsors
- coordinate the prioritisation of a change strategy across the function
To apply for this role, it is vital that you have experience of working on change initiatives within the Asset Management industry. You should have experience of constructing steering committees and have extensive experience of business change and benefit tracking experience.
This is a great opportunity to work for a firm who have the same high standards and international reputation as their HQ in London but without being in the City (no commute on the Tube etc.). If interested, pls submit your CV in application asap.