In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
* By assisting in providing timely and accurate returns, management information , reporting of regulatory compliances and concentration risks
* Conducts investigations/gathers information so that timely responses to customers' requests and instructions are maintained
* Assists the Line Manager in ensuring sufficient coaching of staff.
* Ensuring the sections' Desk Instruction Books are updated regularly with in-depth details to enable relief covers to perform the jobs.
* Coordinating, monitoring & preparing all reports/returns & ensuring that they are submitted timely & accurately.
* Store, organize, preserve & manage information in a way that allows for its reliable & timely & accurate retrieval and use.
* Proactive in identifying issues and provide timely resolutions
* Proactively review/recommend/implement best practices and workflow improvements to achieve increased productivity and reduction of cost.
* Perform sub-team planning on productivity and execution of reporting/MI governance related requirements.
* Take on an active role and assist in any other projects as and when instructed.
* Take on an active role for the assessment and preparation of adhoc regulatory surveys.
* Performs analytics on MIS data & prepare management reports.
* Being familiar and keeping up to date on regulatory changes and Group guidelines. Disseminate relevant information with the team (if necessary).
Required Skills and Experience
* Strong Knowledge in Regulatory and MI reporting experience (min 5 years) * Background in Project Management and Implementation * Good prioritizing and time management ability. Able to work in dynamic and fast pace culture * Hands-on attitude being able to cope with adhoc MI requirements and related projects * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Strong Team skills promoting and environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming issues where encountered. * Promote pace and energy within the team. * Intermediate to Advance user level with Microsoft Access * Hands-on knowledge on Tableau, Python is a plus
If you are keen on this role please Apply now!
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079